Two days complete at my attempt to accessorize and I fell like I am completely falling. My overall plan was to accessorize my daily outfits and I pretty much tossed a piece or two of jewelry on with what I am wearing, whether it works with the outfit or not.
Monday was a complete flop for me. I woke up late and was just a complete disaster. All I managed to scrap together was a couple rose gold rings. I love the rings to be honest, they came in an amazing set with glittery bands alongside plain, minimal rings.
I wore the plain bands only on Monday because I felt like my floral pants was the main draw for my outfit. i have to say though rose gold rings and matte red nails looks really good.
Another failed attempt at accessorizing, well not as failed as Monday but I did manage to drape my long minimal necklace on with a silver chain anklet. I felt a bit better that I added two pieces but I honestly haven’t gotten a grasp of accessorizing my outfits successfully. In the morning I have a million and one different things that I have to do and after putting on weight I pretty much lost my zest for…well anything. Putting some shiny jewelry on didn’t seem like a useful activity in the morning. Especially when I had to make sure I…
- Woke up on time (I’m always about 15-20 mins late waking up)
- Have breakfast (a slice of multigrain toast with unsalted butter counts right?).
- Help my bf get our daughter get ready (She’s SUPER into this Youtube Star named Ryan!)
- Make sure our daughter finishes her breakfast (It takes about 20 attempts…she’s got the will of a bull)
- Make sure our daughter brushes her teeth (The bull thing remember).
- Pack my own lunch (thank god for leftovers).
- Fill my water bottle (and put it in my backpack…you’d be surprised how many times I’ve forgotten the second step).
- Get any Etsy orders packed up and ready to send out (Doesn’t happen as often as I would hope)
- Take some kind of instagram photo for the day (Etsy stores don’t advertise themselves)
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Nonetheless I was still reeling from my Monday fail and I probably let my Monday fail effect my Tuesday attempt.
COME ON WEDNESDAY!!