This week is going to be a crazy one for me. Assignments, midterms, more assignments and possibly a bit of sleep somewhere in there. Kinda of crummy but the best part about it is READING WEEK! as of Thursday I will have a whole week to relax and de-stress from the craziness of the first half of the semester.
These are just a few of my loves for the week.
- Alex Adair – Make Me Feel Better
- Great for when class has me ready to pull my hair out
- FKA Twigs – Good to Love
- I don’t know what it is about her voice but I absolutely love hearing her sing. It’s such a beautiful song if you haven’t heard it give it a listen.
- Alessia Cara – Wild Things
- Gotta give a fellow Canadian a bit of love, plus, this song is great. It’s the perfect “we are who we wanna be” anthem.
- Tis the season for Fashion Week(s) and I love looking off the runway and seeing the street styles and celebrity looks.
- Mulberry grabbed my attention with their look complete with suspenders….I love suspenders, I couldn’t tell you why but they are just so cute with the right outfit.
- Topshop is hit or miss with me but I really like the coat that the model is wearing. The leggings are pretty fabulous as well…I haven’t quite perfected that look yet (work in progress).
- Obsessed with Association of Beauty lately. The are a vault of short makeup looks. amazing if you need a little something to spice up your makeup routine.
Sex and the City you may wonder….Well what better way to show friendship and squad goals. I can’t wait to take the week off from College and reconnect with all my girls. What in the world is better than your friends….maybe a corgi…or a bunch of corgis
Have a GREAT week!